AcquisitionsAcquisitions form a large part of Enghouse's overall growth and diversification strategy. Enghouse primarily focuses on acquiring software and services firms with applications solutions and existing customer bases, but will also consider technology-only acquisitions.
Enghouse seeks companies that develop and sell customer focused software solutions that are complementary to its existing businesses, or offer opportunities for Enghouse to enter new vertical markets in fragmented industries.
- Software companies (public or private) with revenue greater than $5 million
- Preferred geographies: North America, UK, Europe, Nordics, APAC
- Preferably with a strong recurring revenue stream (maintenance, hosted or subscription based revenue)
- Software Companies involved in these sectors:
- Contact Center (customer interaction/engagement)
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Logistics
- Telecom Service Providers Software (billing, OSS, BSS, provisioning, IN, number portability, fraud, security, etc…)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software based products
- New Sectors
- Fragmented industries
- Target software company with revenue over $20 million
Enghouse prefers to assume full ownership of the business, although it will consider a majority equity stake. Pure technology plays or start-ups are usually not considered unless they complement an existing business or product line.
Enghouse is also willing to acquire companies that may require management expertise, leadership, or simply additional resources, including:
- Distressed or turnaround situations
- Underfunded companies
- Divisional divestitures
Enghouse is a cash buyer with significant cash on hand to finance its acquisition strategy. Our deal structure and process are straightforward and transparent resulting in a fast closing and a history of closing almost all deals post-LOI.
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise oriented applications software.
For more information please contact Enghouse at: